My name is Florian Stahl and I am security and privacy expert from Germany. I try to follow a holistic approach when it comes to security and privacy and I like to think out-of-the-box. I worked in various positions over the last decade – from consultant for global enterprises to information security officer and finally as senior manager leading a team of up to 10 experts. I am also lecturer, like to speak at conferences and sometimes post on this blog.
My personal motivation is to help people and organizations understand the importance of security and privacy, implement them in practice and reduce risks. Not only for compliance reasons, but to make life a bit more secure and protect humans. Here are some more facts about me:
- Family: Wife & Kids
- Master of Computer Science Växjö University
- Diploma Business Informatics Honors Elite Program University of Regensburg
- Certifications: CISSP, CISM, CIPT, ITIL v3 Foundation, CCSK, Cobit 5 Foundation
- Current position: Principal Consultant at msg (Munich)
- Former employers: AVL (Regensburg), EY (Munich), Cryptzone (Gothenburg, Sweden)
- Languages: German (native), English (fluent), Swedish (fluent), French (basic)
- Other interests: Mountain biking, Snowboarding, Tennis, Travelling
Feel free to contact me.